In June and December each year, Houston Show Choir produces shows for which tickets are sold. As with any non-profit arts organization, ticket revenues do not completely cover the cost of production. While we do seek underwriting for our shows for our own benefit, we also want to serve our sponsors well and provide them with opportunities for promotion and publicity with our own supporters and audience members. If we can be of benefit to you in some way other than what is listed in our current sponsorship program, do let us know.
Follow the links at the top of this page for more information about sponsorship of our upcoming shows, and opportunities for advertising in our souvenir printed program. If you would like to contact us with offers, suggestions, or questions, please email Executive Director Belinda Rossiter.
Recent Show Sponsors include the following generous contributors:
- Stephanie M. Harp, Attorney at Law
- Manning Pool Service
- The Higginbotham Community Fund of the North Texas Community Foundation
- Howard Getz, Keller Williams Memorial
- Bearded Fox Brewing Co.
- Suntech Building Systems, Inc.
- The Joint Chiropractic – West University
- Heaton aMOOsement Farm
- Rob Griffith, Circa Real Estate
- Barrera Remodeling & Landscaping
- Jeremy Alspaugh
- Premier Designs Jewelry by Sharon Harry